The governing body of WOCCSE is the Superintendents’ Council that is composed of the superintendents from each of the five member districts.
- Dr. Cyndi Paik, Chairman, Westminster School District
- Dr. Carol Hansen, Vice Chairman, Ocean View School District
- Dr. Clint Harwick, Member, Huntington Beach Union High School District
- Dr. Mark Johnson, Member, Fountain Valley School District
- Mr. Gregg Haulk, Member, Huntington Beach City School District
Members of the Superintendents’ Council are responsible to the governing boards of the local education agencies in the SELPA. Policies and procedures adopted by the Council provide direction for all aspects of the SELPA, including uniform practices to be used by the member districts in the provision of special education programs and services outlined in the Local Plan. The Council has fiscal responsibilities for reviewing and approving the WOCCSE budget and the allocation of special education funds to the member districts. Meetings are held four times a year.